Your browsing history is the information that browsers remember and store on a PC as you browse the web. This includes information you have entered into forms, passwords, and sites you have visited; and it helps make your browsing experience better and faster however sometimes it can also cause bad links or incorrect logins to be retained.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Return to top
*If this doesn't resolve the issue, try restarting Chrome. Type chrome://restart in the Address bar, you will notice the browser shut down and restart. All previously opened tabs - and any other windows with Chrome open - will now be restored.
Follow these steps to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History.
- To clear all cookies from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data.
- To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data
* If this doesn't resolve the issue, try resetting Safari. In the Safari menu, choose 'Preferences...' Click the 'Privacy' button at the top of the new window that appears, and then click the 'Remove All Website Data' button. It will ask you if you are sure you want to remove all data stored by websites on your computer.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
* Reset Firefox back to its default settings on Windows computer.
Click the menu icon, then click on “Help”. ...
Click “More troubleshooting information”. ...
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button in the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page.
- Open the desktop, then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button , and then tap or click Safety.
- Then tap or click Delete Browsing history.
- Select the Temporary Internet files and Cookies checkboxes, and click Delete